Spring is on it’s way and it always reminds me of butterflies, bugs, flowers, and rainbows!
I love the warmer weather, watching the trees bud, seeing more birds, and our backyard fills up with bunnies and baby deer! Spring brings not only beautiful changes in nature, but I love the spring-themed crafts too. They are always so bright and colorful, and make my preschool classroom feel so happy.
When I think of Spring, I think of St. Patrick’s Day and with that comes rainbows! These beautiful rainbow activities for kids are perfect for celebrating St. Patty’s, Spring, teaching color recognition, or patterning!
20 Rainbow Activities For Kids
1. Puffy Cloud Rainbow Craft-Pint Sized Treasures
2. Paper Plate Rainbow Yarn Art-I Heart Crafty Things
3. Cheerio Rainbow Craft-Hands On As We Grow
4. 3D Paper Rainbow-Crafty Morning
5. Construction Paper Rainbow-The Kindergarten Connection
6. Fruit Loop Rainbow-Housing A Forest
7. Watercolor Resist Rainbow-I Heart Crafty Things
8. Race Car Rainbows-Fantastic Fun and Learning
9. Beaded Rainbow Necklace-Buggy and Buddy
10. Rainbow Stained Glass-Where Imagination Grows
11. Handprint Rainbow-Crystal and Comp
12. Mosaic Rainbow-Kids Activities Blog
13. Rainbow Pasta Craft-Teaching Mama
14. Pipe Cleaner Rainbow-Still Playing School
15. Lego Rainbows-Kids Activities Blog
16. Rainbow Eggshell Mosaic-Mosswood Connections
17. Rainbow Yarn Art-Rhythms of Play
18. Streamer Rainbows-Happiness Is Homemade
19. Cork Painted Rainbow-No Time For Flashcards
20. Rainbow Bead Suncatchers-Fireflies and Mudpies