If you have kids in any capacity in your life, you’ve heard the hype around the little yellow creatures that I’m pretty sure are going to take over our world: Minions!
Minions are everywhere! On our Pinterest boards, on paper towels, on commercials, in the school supply aisle…let’s face it, they are the latest craze!
I decided to make some fun Minion Pretzel Rod snacks this week after we saw the movie and they came out super cute! These Minion pretzel rods are a fun treat and a great way to get those little hands involved in the kitchen with you! They would even be a great addition to a Minions birthday party!
Minion Pretzel Rod Snacks
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy.
What you’ll need:
- Pretzel Rods
- Wilton White Chocolate Melting Chips
- Wilton Candy Eyes
- Yellow Sprinkles
- Microwave safe bowl
- Using a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate candy melts in the microwave for 45 seconds. If you need more time, go for 15 seconds at a time. Stir and let cool for 1 minute.
- Dip the pretzel rods in the melted chocolate until the chocolate covers about half the pretzel.
- While the chocolate is still warm, decorate the pretzel rod with sprinkles and candy eyes.
- Allow pretzel rods to dry/set completely in an upright position in a glass or jar – about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy–yum, yum!
If you like the Minion tin bucket in the picture above, you can grab yours here.
[yumprint-recipe id=’1′]Aren’t these so fun?! I hope you and your kids enjoy making them together!
Need more Minion ideas?! Check out our 30 Minion Crafts & Activities Roundup!
Are your kids into the Minions?